Post a picture of your next bike part or mtb gear on order!

1speed

Incredibly profound yet fantastically flawed
But you have to manually move the block of cheese, right? Ugh ... I'd really prefer one with an automatic cheese mover. Otherwise, this just seems like a two man job which means there'd almost certainly be some expectation that one or more slices are given to said partner, and, quite frankly, I'm just not interested in sharing my cheese. So, no sir, I will not be buying this particular cheese slicer ... the hidden costs are just too high.

ebarker9

he001295-black.jpg

Because these liners suck and fall apart. Unfortunately their helmets fit my head better than anything else I've tried (TLD A2). The D3 has been great, zero issues, super comfortable.

serviceguy

What’s on order is what you can’t see. Spokes and nipples to build up this Pro4 super boost hub to the MK4 Flow rim for the FSView attachment 168076View attachment 168077
Me like. Both Hub and rim, would go well with my Knolly Fugitive El Mariachi. Is that the 'newer' super boost specific and not the 150/157 with the narrowly spaced flanges?

I wish Stan's made the Baron Alloy using the MK4 specs, those look supernice!

serviceguy

But you have to manually move the block of cheese, right? Ugh ... I'd really prefer one with an automatic cheese mover. Otherwise, this just seems like a two man job which means there'd almost certainly be some expectation that one or more slices are given to said partner, and, quite frankly, I'm just not interested in sharing my cheese. So, no sir, I will not be buying this particular cheese slicer ... the hidden costs are just too high.
You just near a ratchet on the pivot of the cutting tool and a threaded axle to push the cheese, easy peasy!

EJphotos

Yeah but then you have someone else to blame if you cut the cheese

mwlikesbikes

Me like. Both Hub and rim, would go well with my Knolly Fugitive El Mariachi. Is that the 'newer' super boost specific and not the 150/157 with the narrowly spaced flanges?

I wish Stan's made the Baron Alloy using the MK4 specs, those look supernice!
Yeah, it’s the proper 157 super boost hub. It’s to fit my new to me ‘19 Pivot 429 trail. The bike it’s replacing is a 148 pro2 hub that’s already converted from 142.

Bikeworks

I've been looking for a second wheelset for the hardtail, something to throw semi-slicks on and just tool around on pavement/gravel with. Came across a good deal on PB on some stock Specialized rims with cassette and rotors included.

tonyride

Don't piss off the red guy
Are you going to be selling said regular duty rack?
I'm not sure yet. The new rack only comes with a 2" shaft. I have a car with a 1-1/4" hitch and an SUV with a 2" hitch. I've been using the SUV as my mountain bike hauler exclusively for the last couple of years but I may need to use the car with the smaller hitch on rare occasions where my current quick rack fits. So ATM I'll be holding on to it but if I see that it's just sitting there collecting dust then I'll put it up for sale. I'm a hoarder of just about anything biking related, including bikes... although I did sell three bikes this year but I also bought three so..... but I digress.

Top Bottom