possible ebay STEAL

Shaggz

A strong 7
there are no steals on E-Bay - nice bike, but the dirt & rusty bolt contradict the "new" condition.
 

Allamuchy Joe

Not White House Approved
JORBA.ORG
Wonder why he is selling it after only 12 miles. Too hard to ride or was this bike liberated from its previous owner? Hmmmmmmmm.
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Shaggz said:
there are no steals on E-Bay - nice bike, but the dirt & rusty bolt contradict the "new" condition.

i didn't say i was going to buy it.
 

heythorp

New Member
dont know about it being stolen, looks like the picture was taken inside a bike shop.

some people try something and hate it and just want to get rid of it.
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
dont know about it being stolen, looks like the picture was taken inside a bike shop.

some people try something and hate it and just want to get rid of it.

which, is why i said it could be a steal...for someone...not me. i've already got my plan. then again, if the fuel keeps taking the beating i've been giving it, i may have to give some SERIOUS consideration to the trek 69er. at least the frame.
 

Glancing Aft

Active Member
bonefishjake said:
which, is why i said it could be a steal...for someone...not me. i've already got my plan. then again, if the fuel keeps taking the beating i've been giving it, i may have to give some SERIOUS consideration to the trek 69er. at least the frame.

Any idea when the trek 69er is coming out?
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
should be out, no? i haven't really looked into it, i was just throwing it out there. carver makes a nice 69er too.
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
all talk and no bike buying

bla, bla, bla. that's what this place is for! besides, if i didn't look at all these different bikes before making a decision, what would you do all day? work?!?!
 

heythorp

New Member
bonefishjake said:
bla, bla, bla. that's what this place is for! besides, if i didn't look at all these different bikes before making a decision, what would you do all day? work?!?!


nice sig.... work no no no, lets not do that.

So how about those Giants yesterday. That was one heck of a tackle.
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
nice sig.... work no no no, lets not do that.

So how about those Giants yesterday. That was one heck of a tackle.

i can't think of, nor can i post, a single parallel to draw about how awkward that statement is coming from you without offending at least one person. maybe more.
 

heythorp

New Member
bonefishjake said:
i can't think of, nor can i post, a single parallel to draw about how awkward that statement is coming from you without offending at least one person. maybe more.


well the funny thing is i am not a giants fan nor did i watch the game, nor do i follow it either, i was just going off topic like everyother thread :)
 

bonefishjake

Strong like bull, smart like tractor
Team MTBNJ Halter's
heythorp said:
well the funny thing is i am not a giants fan nor did i watch the game, nor do i follow it either, i was just going off topic like everyother thread :)

no, really? :D
 
Top