Pay it Forward

Putting some TLC into a Big box beater for a neighbor. Looking for a seatpost and seat . I think the seatpost is 25mm? is that common on a big box bike?

Putting some TLC into a Big box beater for a neighbor. Looking for a seatpost and seat . I think the seatpost is 25mm? is that common on a big box bike?
i have a freebie WTB seat for you. it's kinda beat up but whatevs. Sourlands TM tonight?

Free to a good home. Can meet at any trail in NJ, NY, PA except 6mile and Hartshorne.

Pedals and orange grips have been spoken for...

51275869489_baec94c2c4_b.jpg

51275141541_454a30ebdd_b.jpg

Was looking at the PNW grips, when I was ordering a PNW dropper post, and a few of the colors were out of stock. Curious as to why you're just giving them away? They look like they're in as new condition.

Was looking at the PNW grips, when I was ordering a PNW dropper post, and a few of the colors were out of stock. Curious as to why you're just giving them away? They look like they're in as new condition.
Grab them up. love these grips, on my second set.

Just prefer a different feel. Paying it forward so maybe good karma will help from crashing every ride. lol

Rusty but functional V-brakes. If you want them, PM me for meetup. I'm in Madison. Pic is just of Front but i have the rear one too.
20210824_074438.jpg

Still plenty of life left it them. Pick up only.

710801E3-0277-41DF-942C-4D472B83E1F8.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom