Park Rat Thread

JPark

At least they haven't done a "fast tracks" pay extra program like many ski resorts have.
Though, it would probably be worth the money on some weekends!

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Donating this to the creek rental fleet. Basically brand new for them:
9E4288D2-7331-4CDC-8094-B9A74E830884.jpeg

Ian F

Here's a bit of local insight. The dam for the lake up at top is in bad shape. As in DEP class 1 bad shape, meaning it has a significant chance of causing loss of life and severe property damage if it lets go. In 2017 Hession said the resort didn't have the money to fix it. State is now offering them a low interest loan to fix it. Catch is , the town has to cosign. Current council is willing to , if Joe can prove they won't leave the town on the hook. State's deal ends Dec 30, take it or leave it . Sounds like Joe needs to increase his revenue a little bit dont it ?
Curious... any updates/news about this? Unfortunately, my Google-fu didn't find anything relevant.

mtbiker87

Haven't honestly heard if the deal went through or not myself @Ian F . The current delema between Creek and the town is getting the pumping station for the water/sewer system repaired before that catostaphicaly fails, which is on Creek's property, and was their responsibility to fix through a previous deal with the town. As meanwhile, a few newly elected council members are trying thier damnedest to torpedo the Pumptrack/bike path project that is already partialy underway. Welcome to small town politics in NJ at it's best ! Or more accurately,it's worst !😡

bergsnj

so far all there has been are season pass pre-sales. the real season pass sale happens in the spring when they announce opening day. I don't think they are going to stop selling season passes before they officially start seling season passes.

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
There are basically no lines beyond the first and last 2 weekends of the season, meh.
Its true. I get worried each year because there were some hairy days in 2020. But last year was pretty empty and even when visually there was a long line, it was almost never more than 25 minutes. I worry when they sell more, but if it means creek is in business one more year I'm in full support.

I'm just pissed they removed kid season passes. But again if it keeps the gondola moving then I guess I'll pony up the extra 120 for my son.

BPaze

So on Saturday and Sundays there typically aren't lines? I have always gone weekdays to avoid lines and crowds, not because of COVID, just because I hate people and lines. This will open up Creek a lot more for me. Much excite

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
So on Saturday and Sundays there typically aren't lines? I have always gone weekdays to avoid lines and crowds, not because of COVID, just because I hate people and lines. This will open up Creek a lot more for me. Much excite
Well there are lines but it moves quickly. Sundays I think on average are are a little worse than Saturdays. But again its like 20 min wait.

robcleary

It ebbs and flows throughout the day on weekends from my experience. Sometimes it's a 10-15 minute line, other times it'll be like 5 people ahead of you. Really not bad imo

bergsnj

i got my pass, i've been getting the DH bike all tuned up the past week or 2 with complete suspension service, new tires, general maintenance. Can't wait

Top Bottom