Ortlieb Panniers, 700c SS wheels, 26x1.3"Tires

Steve H

Continuing to try to unload all my junk to buy a proper mountain bike on here.

Ortlieb Waterproof Panniers (2):
These have travelled many, many miles, but I no longer commute and have no time for tours, so they are just gathering dust in my basement. They are a little grimy, and one has a hole on the wheel side, but it has never let any moisture in, so I didn't bother patching it. Functionally, they are A-Okay. $50
image11.JPG
image13.JPG
700c Flip-Flop wheel:
This came off a Bianchi Pista. Spacing is 120mm. 32h. It has a generic hub, probably formula. The fixed cog is a 16t Dura-Ace, and the freewheel is a 17t, brand unknown. There is some oxidation on the axle nuts, but the wheel is otherwise in good shape. $30
image1.JPG
700c Coaster Brake Wheel:
Sun Rhyno Lite wheel with Shimano CB-E110 hub. 32h. 18t cog. I ordered the wheel from Harris Cyclery of Sheldon Brown fame. I think I sprung for DT Swiss double butted spokes, but honestly can't remember. I put it on a '60's Raleigh that I had pulled out of a dumpster with some swept back bars, and was loving life until the old frame decided it was done with its resurrection. Probably 50 or so miles on it. $40 (crappy tire not included)
cbwheel2.JPG
26x1.35" Continental Sport Contact Tires
Very fast tires. Grimy but not worn, and never had a flat. Throw them on your old 26er and cut your beer run time in half. $25
conti1.JPG
conti2.JPG

Back
Top Bottom