OOS MOGA

so we got you hm
leo ringwood
jay 6 miles
how is @qclabrat?
tim allair(to late in the season now)

brett or I wild cat
I'm working on mahlon dickerson

if we have anyone who has home field at another big feature park we can add that.

@MikeCooke I hear knows everything so he can lead every week lol
Stay safe OOS Bros, don't mind me while I figure out the new norm.
00000PORTRAIT_00000_BURST20200525164216468.jpg

IMG_20200525_163504.jpg

Anyone order anything from overseas?
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

Anyone order anything from overseas?
DHL Tracking shows that the label has been created but not picked up for 2 days.
Contacted the seller and they claim the pkg has been released to DHL but due to CV19, DHL has not been updating their website. I totally get it and fully understand if this is the case but I have worked with DHL thru my job and this seem unusual. Of course we are not living in normal times. Eh... I guess I'm just being an anxious prick.

It is in the nowhere zone. If you call, they are going to tell you to wait two weeks anyway.
Panic not - it will arrive!

Back
Top Bottom