OOS MOGA

so we got you hm
leo ringwood
jay 6 miles
how is @qclabrat?
tim allair(to late in the season now)

brett or I wild cat
I'm working on mahlon dickerson

if we have anyone who has home field at another big feature park we can add that.

@MikeCooke I hear knows everything so he can lead every week lol
I used to know Stephens as well could refresh and learn quick, but rather ride with Burke there. I will happily bring Magnify to the rides as long as they aren’t sold out.

It sucks when your daughters are roasting you and you barely realize it because you're half lit.

BTW, I'll lead sixmile, sourlands, or chimney rock. All y'all need to do is ask.
I’ve only been to 6mile once when I first started riding may need to setup a weekday ride there

I didn't my sister and mom did. Dad and I have both stuck with reliable us brands and had significantly fewer problems(almost none at all in fact) and longer durability

if I didn't drive everything like I stole it I'm sure my cars would last longer, my current car has maybe caught air twice(?) mostly because its so fucking heavy at 3k pounds, all my other cars were sub 2400 post diet

I used to know Stephens as well could refresh and learn quick, but rather ride with Burke there. I will happily bring Magnify to the rides as long as they aren’t sold out.

After these do these rollers I'm going back to wild cat to finish learning the western side. After that I'm going to keep my attention on mahlon. Mahlon is a different beast the wma isn't mapped out well, there are no trails on trail forks.

After these do these rollers I'm going back to wild cat to finish learning the western side. After that I'm going to keep my attention on mahlon. Mahlon is a different beast the wma isn't mapped out well, there are no trails on trail forks.
I’ll focus on WC & Stephens but honestly I usually ride with you. Is Mahlon that big?

Back
Top Bottom