OOS MOGA

How are the ribs of Paul? Has anyone been up at HM today? I saw pics of a Strava connection and it didn't look bad.
So whats the dealio yo? Which parks are rideable?
Not 100% yet... actually not sure I should be riding but I want to. No issues breathing but I still get sharp pains when coughing hard. Other than that... just minor discomfort.
Been off the bike for 2 weeks now with like 10 mins here and there on the trainer.

Oh yeah... I have cold. Sore throat the last 2 days.

20191207_131523.jpg

I told Owen that @The Governor of Maxtown was wearing the yellow helmet, so Owen threw him in the Raritan Bay.

I had to put my dog Daisy down today. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just letting everyone know because I'm going to be taking a break from things for a little while and refocusing. I'll be back when I'm ready, thanks for understanding and I will talk to you all again soon.

I had to put my dog Daisy down today. I'm not looking for sympathy, I'm just letting everyone know because I'm going to be taking a break from things for a little while and refocusing. I'll be back when I'm ready, thanks for understanding and I will talk to you all again soon.
@jklett hope all is ok. Tough thing to do.

Very sorry to hear that. Hope to hear back from you soon, but sometime it takes a while to figure things out.

Sorry to hear about Daisy. Sending her flowers via the rainbow bridge.

I'm am very sorry for you and your families loss.

Sorry Jason. Hope to see you here as well as at a ride soon. Best to you and the family.

My condolences, we're here for you friend

Back
Top Bottom