OOS MOGA

Annoying electrical/mechanical issues aside, I loved the way my 2002 GTI VR6 drove (5spd bitches). Thing was like a go kart.

I kinda want my next car to be a stick. I'm wondering how the Subaru Forester manuals drive. I need something big enough to take the wife, 2 kids, and both my 100lb dogs to the beach or trails.

Annoying electrical/mechanical issues aside, I loved the way my 2002 GTI VR6 drove (5spd bitches). Thing was like a go kart.

I kinda want my next car to be a stick. I'm wondering how the Subaru Forester manuals drive. I need something big enough to take the wife, 2 kids, and both my 100lb dogs to the beach or trails.

Get a two seater for you and the wife, the kids can ride the 100lbs dogs to the beach. You're welcome.

I had an sf5 so I can't relate, I feel like for the lack of power you want cvt since the gearing will be shorter than most are use to. IDK if they even make foz in mt anymore.

Subaru stopped making a stick shift Forester on the 2019 remodel. 2018 or older, still available

Maybe you need an european wife. Both me and my wife never drove an auto before moving to the US.
My wife is European, she has never driven a manual transmission prior to arriving in the US and now tells me she does not know how. My previous car was a stick and she drove it well, but it doesn't work for her anymore so more manual transmission for me

See that +- toggle. Like paddle shifters only on the stick. So 8 on the tree?
Oh 8 on the st8k!

My wife came with a manual. ? Seriously her first two cars after marriage.

image.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom