OOS MOGA

Looks like that company sells dtc, new frame from them directly is $950 with a warranty. His value of $1550 says to me that xt brakes are valued at $600?
I looked it up too.
They sell the frame with carbon rigid fork for 1050.

that seemed like a fast group

Hey, I was in it and made sure it wasn't, you should know better Walter...two OTBs in slow-mo (one required help to unwrap the bike from me), final count 1 broken rear shock remote, busted right thumb and left elbow. Time for elbow pads I suppose...thanks guys, I had a blast back there!

I think I may be seeing the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel! Now, if I can get my iPhone to survive past the first quarter of the ride that would be great!

Bailed.
I wasn't recovering. I guess one shouldn't do a group ride with a cold... or at least I shouldnt.
At least you tried. Sorry you were not able to complete the entire ride. I thought something was up as you were quieter than usual. Thanks for leaving the refreshments for us. We appreciate it. Kudos.

Great ride today.....perfect weather.....

IMG_20190126_105134.jpg

Bailed.
I wasn't recovering. I guess one shouldn't do a group ride with a cold... or at least I shouldnt.
Same here. I'm still fighting off whatever I had, and unfortunatly passed on to the rest of the family. Hoping everyone here is feeling well enough tommorow so I can get out for a bit.

Back
Top Bottom