OOS MOGA

Same place, same time, same location? This Saturday 0830 at Ryerson? Friday night into Saturday it looks like it's going to be in the high teens and low 20s, so everything should refreeze and firm up rather nicely (right now up here it's in the mid-50s and raining pretty hard, so everything is melting).........
Ride posted on Strava. See everyone Saturday.

does Ringwood, get those big ice flows like Wayay? I'm out again this week, but hope to steal some me time for an hour or two somewhere local.
The rain came by my area rather heavy this morning.

Fyi I joined the Strava group today under my real name (Tim Brummer). Hopefully I'll get out on a group ride sometime soon even though you guys mostly ride up where I grew up in Morris county area before I moved down here where people think taylor ham should be called pork roll even though they have no problem calling cotton swabs q tips. Ha.
Welcome and you got the weekend of Sep 7/8

Same place, same time, same location? This Saturday 0830 at Ryerson? Friday night into Saturday it looks like it's going to be in the high teens and low 20s, so everything should refreeze and firm up rather nicely (right now up here it's in the mid-50s and raining pretty hard, so everything is melting).........
Thanks Chris for covering on short notice!
tenor.gif

does Ringwood, get those big ice flows like Wayay? I'm out again this week, but hope to steal some me time for an hour or two somewhere local.
The rain came by my area rather heavy this morning.
Will give a trail condition report after the Saturday ride.

Welcome Frank aka @Mtbdog to the OOS Club on Strava. Glad you joined since you are a founding member and on the group photo:)
Do you believe that! I clicked the wrong title and I was in limbo. Was gonna welcome Justin than had to join myself. This is why you keep me away from these here computer thingamajigs! And you want photos,I'll blow up MTBNJ.COM.:dead:
Welcome to the fun Justin, can't wait to hit some trails with ya!:thumbsup:

Do you believe that! I clicked the wrong title and I was in limbo. Was gonna welcome Justin than had to join myself. This is why you keep me away from these here computer thingamajigs! And you want photos,I'll blow up MTBNJ.COM.:dead:
Kind of figured that was the case. Don’t matter as your trail savy.

Welcome and you got the weekend of Sep 21/22
Since you joined twice... you get 2 weekends! lol
JK!!! :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom