OOS MOGA

I am a fan of 90s civic hatchbacks but am not a fan of 26ers for the type of riding we do. When I got back into mountain biking a few years ago I bought a trance 26er and stumbled over tech and found it rolled much slower than a 29er. When I switched to my 29er, it opened up a whole new world for me.

Yeah but 26 at a lot of parks kept things fun and 29ers have made the pocket sized parks into no feature trails

The question of how much bike to buy. What is too much suspension and how much is not enough...
The garbage the manufacturers sell you is crazy. IMO 135 with the new slack geo is a great Swiss army bike. Only trade off is weight. Also the ability to change HTA is a game changer for me. Never realized what half a degree does to the ride

The garbage the manufacturers sell you is crazy. IMO 135 with the new slack geo is a great Swiss army bike. Only trade off is weight. Also the ability to change HTA is a game changer for me. Never realized what half a degree does to the ride
And how suspension does the average person go through. I don’t think I have bottomed my bike out yet

Back
Top Bottom