OOS MOGA

Good ride big improvement Paul pretty impressed. Starting to think you sand bagged last week lol.

That was wet slick and lots of fun, I am starting to become a fan of high mountain.
I walked a lot of what you guys rode and you guys gave me lots of time to rest.

I walked a lot of what you guys rode and you guys gave me lots of time to rest.
Even still you did much better when you were riding, last ride every climb even small ones you needed a break this time you were able to continue on a few. You did much better.

I fear the day I will have a flat on the fat bike. How did you inflate the tire after that?
Flat on a fat sucks. Had to do the walk of shame after exhausting all of my CO2 and friend's CO2 cartridges and still couldn't find the source of the leak. BTW, where is Hight Mountain?

Flat on a fat sucks. Had to do the walk of shame after exhausting all of my CO2 and friend's CO2 cartridges and still couldn't find the source of the leak. BTW, where is Hight Mountain?
High Mountain address
William Paterson University
100 University Drive
Wayne, N.J. 07470
That's the college lot.
Most popular starting spot.
The circle at Reservoir Rd. Franklin Lakes gets you to ups and downs sooner.

High Mountain address
William Paterson University
100 University Drive
Wayne, N.J. 07470
That's the college lot.
Most popular starting spot.
The circle at Reservoir Rd. Franklin Lakes gets you to ups and downs sooner.
Based on last Sunday's parking situation on a drizzly day I would avoid this lot and access from a different starting point, the lot is quite tiny so gets overwhelmed quickly

Based on last Sunday's parking situation on a drizzly day I would avoid this lot and access from a different starting point, the lot is quite tiny so gets overwhelmed quickly
The 2 other spots are the top of Salisbury Dr. off Hamburg turnpike and 1700 Valley rd. Both are in Wayne.
1700 takes you to middle of the Ancient trail, 4 miles of single track bliss. 🚲👍

Back
Top Bottom