OOS MOGA

Saturday mornings are barn days for me now, but I can do Saturday afternoons on occasion. But mornings seem to work best for most folks, so for me, here in lies the problem for Saturdays.

I am starting to plan a Christmas Eve morning ride, it will be fairly beginner and easy-paced since my lil brother is joining and is very new and in terrible shape even for OOS, but if anyone has interest I will keep updating the location. Expect the start time to be between 7-9 am, I am hoping to ride 2+ hours but that may be a long shot.

I am starting to plan a Christmas Eve morning ride, it will be fairly beginner and easy-paced since my lil brother is joining and is very new and in terrible shape even for OOS, but if anyone has interest I will keep updating the location. Expect the start time to be between 7-9 am, I am hoping to ride 2+ hours but that may be a long shot.
I might be able to do that one, super easy pace should work for me since I'm going to a coworker's birthday party on Thursday and she got 2 kegs. Just have to figure out how to convince my wife that I need to ride after that.

I might be able to do that one, super easy pace should work for me since I'm going to a coworker's birthday party on Thursday and she got 2 kegs. Just have to figure out how to convince my wife that I need to ride after that.
what better way to work the booze out of the system. Nassau is high on my list of places to go since it is nearby my brothers and not all that challenging when it comes to climbing, other places would be Dickerson Mine and Tourne.

what better way to work the booze out of the system. Nassau is high on my list of places to go since it is nearby my brothers and not all that challenging when it comes to climbing, other places would be Dickerson Mine and Tourne.
What day you speaking of? To lazy to scroll back lol. But, I’m down for a Nassau ride. It’s been a minute since I been there and maybe a little DH afterwards? Also been a minute since I been on my bike too so good excuse to get out

What day you speaking of? To lazy to scroll back lol. But, I’m down for a Nassau ride. It’s been a minute since I been there and maybe a little DH afterwards? Also been a minute since I been on my bike too so good excuse to get out
Friday the 24th

Well looks like Nassau is out for Friday so we have Dickerson Mine, Tourne and maybe Stephen's not sure if that might be a lil too much for my brother. Figure 8 miles or less and probably 2 hours or less but who knows if we do Stephen's will prob be more.

OK I goofed and just found out that my wife is actually working Friday morning so no ride, I am pretty sad it was gonna be sweet but still doing a ride Sunday if anyone is interested in a slow paced beginner ride I will post details.

Instead of shortening travel on the fork... would adding volume spacers be an alternative solution?

Because I am lazy.

Back
Top Bottom