OOS MOGA

FUCK!!
Doc says 2 more weeks in the brace
Sorry dudes... I'm out for this sunday.
Just finished the Marley with Box 2
20211104_185754.jpg

20211104_185801.jpg

First impression.... not so good.
It's loud and sounds clunky. Shift lever is a bit long.

But anyways... went around the parking lot and the hand doesn't feel all that bad.

Gonna make the decision on CT tomorrow.

View attachment 170261

View attachment 170262

But anyways... went around the parking lot and the hand doesn't feel all that bad.

I hate being the one to do this but I'll be the voice of reason. Don't ride your bike you've been off for a few weeks you're not at full strength coming off the injury and those two things are a recipe for you to goof up on something simple like dirt to road transition and mess yourself up for longer.

Usually I'd say send it but at your advanced age (lol), what is two more weeks?

It's a bad idea if I advise against it

View attachment 170261

View attachment 170262

Give it time to break in over the next couple rides. Should get better. How's the spacing, huge jumps or not really.

How's this Sunday Columbia trail deal looking ? Looks like I'm good to go if it happens. My gravel rig is begging to be let out of the stable. Might even bring the DJ, or BMX along, and take a few laps at the High Bridge flow trails/pumptrack when we'er done. If indeed it happens. Otherwise maybe I'll head to Creek to join the last ride down for the first time in a few years.
Nassau and maybe hit the downhill flow afterwards?

While riding past Buttermilk Falls two young men were building some bomber lines down the hill next too the falls,looks gnarlier than the Circleswitch bomber line.

I hate being the one to do this but I'll be the voice of reason. Don't ride your bike you've been off for a few weeks you're not at full strength coming off the injury and those two things are a recipe for you to goof up on something simple like dirt to road transition and mess yourself up for longer.

Before I saw my doc... I was sure I would be riding this weekend but after he said that bone can break again... got me pretty scared. It was absolutely miserable not being able to use the dominant hand.

Gonna stay local this weekend. If anyone wants to come down to ride majestic hartshorne, lemme know. They've been doing a lot of work on the trails lately. Looks like some nice flow and berms and stuff.

Lookit Max being all growed up and responsible like! He's 100% right, wait until you get the OK from the MD. We've all seen the "how the hell did you wreck on that" crashes and with a still healing break you may not bounce back as well if you go down from the unleashed dog/kid/old person that runs out in front of you. We'll still be here in a few weeks waiting for your triumphant return so heal up.

Back
Top Bottom