OOS MOGA

Wayway next weekend! I'm leaning toward the 6th, but can make Saturday the 5th work if a little later in the morning (after 11am). Who wants in! @mtbiker87 this is your show...

I'm in the process of figuring out which day I can make this happen. My father in law passed away somewhat unexpectedly on Monday, so things have been a very hectic on my end this week. The family is struggling, and we're kinda just picking up the pieces the best we can right now. As soon as figure it all out I'll post it up here, as I'll need a good ride with some friends after all this gets settled out.

I'm in the process of figuring out which day I can make this happen. My father in law passed away somewhat unexpectedly on Monday, so things have been a very hectic on my end this week. The family is struggling, and we're kinda just picking up the pieces the best we can right now. As soon as figure it all out I'll post it up here, as I'll need a good ride with some friends after all this gets settled out.
Sorry to hear that Arnold, my prayers are with your family. Don’t worry about the ride, if you can’t sort things out I can always lead some lii of e effort ride in Ringwood. I’m sure somebody else can lead Wayway too, just don’t add unnecessary variable to an already stressing situation.

Sorry to hear that Arnold, my prayers are with your family. Don’t worry about the ride, if you can’t sort things out I can always lead some lii of e effort ride in Ringwood. I’m sure somebody else can lead Wayway too, just don’t add unnecessary variable to an already stressing situation.
Thanks Leo. I should be able to still do it, just need to figure which day. My father in law was a long time biker, moto not pedal, who rode across the country twice on his harley, well into his 60's. At 76 he jumped out of a plane. As of this spring, he was still riding locally at 83. The best way I can think of to honor this man, is ride my bike.

Condolences Arnold to you and your family. Thanks for sharing the great memories of him. Sounds like he was a free spirit and warrior in his own right. RIP sir

This thread sucks

7801b940-8f68-40e7-a197-5d9c85a4d4be_text.gif

Sorry for your loss Arnold. All the best to you and your family.

Sorry for your loss, we're all here for you when you need your ride.

Thanks Leo. I should be able to still do it, just need to figure which day. My father in law was a long time biker, moto not pedal, who rode across the country twice on his harley, well into his 60's. At 76 he jumped out of a plane. As of this spring, he was still riding locally at 83. The best way I can think of to honor this man, is ride my bike.
Very sorry your father in-law passed away. My sincerest condolences to you and your family. Sounds like he was an amazing person!

My deepest condolences

Hey arnold, I feel for you and your family give me a call if you need to vent or just shoot the shit. We're here for you.

Back
Top Bottom