OOS MOGA

No. South is a combination of bergen county and P.I.P. some of which is leased to the Camp Alpine Northern N.J. council.
The other side is a combination of P.I.P., NJDEP, Bergen County, Camp Alpine Greater N.Y. Council, Borough of Rockleigh, and Borough of Alpine
So its not easy... LOL

I believe the armored section you went through with the wood for the bridges on the side was in the boy scout property. I believe the trail stoned again is on P.I.P. property. And everything on the other side of ruckman is P.I.P.
Alpine is definitely a fun place. Its a good mix of everything. I really wouldn't worry too much as all the property up there is private (we(the public) are welcome though) just use common sense when the camps are occupied.
You lost me at P.I.P....

Gained 14 pounds over the past year and I’m pretty sure that it is all thigh and calf muscle from riding my bike for the first time in 6 years.

No. South is a combination of bergen county and P.I.P. some of which is leased to the Camp Alpine Northern N.J. council.
The other side is a combination of P.I.P., NJDEP, Bergen County, Camp Alpine Greater N.Y. Council, Borough of Rockleigh, and Borough of Alpine

Sounds complicated enough that pleading ignorance should be easy.

Well pretty much all that is, so I’d say yeah. Lol.

Lot a work going on there- how’d you like?
Price of admission is steep with that opening cold climb, but you get returns on that.
Had a good time.
Fireroad climb... DH... and repeat. Had just enuff technical stuff to keep me on my toes. Had about 3 sections where I could not commit to and chickened out. DH was fast!

Had a good time.
Fireroad climb... DH... and repeat. Had just enuff technical stuff to keep me on my toes. Had about 3 sections where I could not commit to and chickened out. DH was fast!
Alpine is definitely a fun spot. How did you like the trail stoned again?
And yea there is definitely some fun fast downhills. The fire road climb isn't horrible. Its my new go to.

Alpine is definitely a fun spot. How did you like the trail stoned again?
And yea there is definitely some fun fast downhills. The fire road climb isn't horrible. Its my new go to.
Trail stoned? Which segment is this? There was this one section of rock slabs that I by passed.

I only did 3 "runs" but I don't know which is which by name.
All 3 were fun.

I thought the fire road climb was manageable. On the 3rd run up the fire road, I stated to feel it in my legs but prolly could have done a 4th run without too much issues. However, called it a day since I had riding plans for the following day.

Wake up with your knickers in bunch anyone? I don't know what P.I.P. means, I was merely asking...it's a public forum, your posts are exposed to anyone's comment.
Palisades Interstate Parkway it runs parallel to route 9w at least for a while

Palisades Interstate Parkway it runs parallel to route 9w at least for a while
Thank you.
You definitely didn't ask a question in your previous post.
Sometimes I may get through the wrong way, I was implying that I did not understand what P.I.P. was. It wasn't supposed to be a negative comment to your post, if anything I was trying to be self-deprecating...I guess I won't make the move to stand-up comedy any time soon...

Sometimes I may get through the wrong way, I was implying that I did not understand what P.I.P. was. It wasn't supposed to be a negative comment to your post, if anything I was trying to be self-deprecating...I guess I won't make the move to stand-up comedy any time soon...
So what your really saying is your comment was useless.

Back
Top Bottom