OOS MOGA

Happy biirthday @JimN

A315C129-E633-4FD5-AF52-499CB7E6966F.jpeg

I like the direction Leo and Jason are going with bringing SS back. Anyone interested in an early SS ride at LewMo. I personally think that's one of the better beginner SS friendly parks in NJ, the other one is Allaire. SS and OOS, perfect oxymoron...

I like the direction Leo and Jason are going with bringing SS back. Anyone interested in an early SS ride at LewMo. I personally think that's one of the better beginner SS friendly parks in NJ, the other one is Allaire. SS and OOS, perfect oxymoron...

add Nassau!

Never been to Lew Mo, I'm interested. Just let me know when you have in mind, Tuesday or Wednesday are good for me for early morning this week.

Dickerson mine is super as friendly, I shift for one climb

Back
Top Bottom