OOS MOGA

Let's do this next week. does Friday 9pm work for most? I'll pick the first and send a copy via Google docs if someone needs the movie. Stay tuned for some choices
Nice. Have you ever listened to "how did this get made" podcast? It's comedians talking about bad movies and it's really funny.

I vote Barely Lethal, it pops up in Netflix all the time, has Sam LJackson and is likely something nobody but Max has actually watched. Could be cool to watch something foe the first time together and get those initial live reactions.

I thought it was ok...the new ghostbusters.
I got it for free or I would have never watched it and will never watch it again. The original was so great it didn’t have a chance but I didn’t think it was very good anyway.

I got it for free or I would have never watched it and will never watch it again. The original was so great it didn’t have a chance but I didn’t think it was very good anyway.
Sooooo, this should totally be the movie then

Also, you all should watch Tom Segura's new special on netflix. It is so savage. Also, please don't watch if you get offended, like by anything.

Back
Top Bottom