OOS MOGA

I have a map of Mahlon Dickerson.

Does it have any trails west of Weldon Rd or the Ogden rail bed on it? Technically, none of this area is actually Mahlon.

I should probably mention that starting from the park and ride, and all trails west of the rail bed are WMA land. So same rules as Wildcat apply, and you guys should wear orange, especially if you are out early.

I would do but I have been abusing my bike carrier lately, need to ride locally or semi-locally for a while (possibly next MTBNJ group ride, which I always enjoy)...I am Mahlon curious though, isn't that Lenosky's home turf? Tiger Blood sounds familiar...
I hear ya about the vehicle situation, my Jeep is up around 200,000, and letting me know ALL about it on a regular basis. Depending on Max's reply on a resonable start time, if that dont work for me, I'd be interested in ridding in hitting something you consider local.

I hear ya about the vehicle situation, my Jeep is up around 200,000, and letting me know ALL about it on a regular basis. Depending on Max's reply on a resonable start time, if that dont work for me, I'd be interested in ridding in hitting something you consider local.
I would be happy to ride Way Way again or meet halfway at Jungle Habitat...or Ringwood. I just can't justify driving one hour each way for a total of 1 1/2 moving time...I am also hoping to have the full rigid bike ready for the week end, so it would be nice to ride where that is doable.

Does it have any trails west of Weldon Rd or the Ogden rail bed on it? Technically, none of this area is actually Mahlon.

I should probably mention that starting from the park and ride, and all trails west of the rail bed are WMA land. So same rules as Wildcat apply, and you guys should wear orange, especially if you are out early.
It's the map from Morris county parks commission. Other then winona trail (highlands trail) I don't see anything up on sparta mt. w.m.a., with the exception of some woods roads. I also have a garmin if that helps over there.

I would be happy to ride Way Way again or meet halfway at Jungle Habitat...or Ringwood. I just can't justify driving one hour each way for a total of 1 1/2 moving time...I am also hoping to have the full rigid bike ready for the week end, so it would be nice to ride where that is doable.
Obviously I'm all about doing Wayway, but I'm ok with either of your other choices should Mahlon not work out.

You guys don't seem to take into account that I am old and my joints are brittle....
Still way younger then me. On a side note,Leo. Do you put raisins in braciole. (excuse the spelling). Having a debate with one of my nephews that thinks not. I sorta remember my grandma from Bari putting raisins in hers.

Still way younger then me. On a side note,Leo. Do you put raisins in braciole. (excuse the spelling). Having a debate with one of my nephews that thinks not. I sorta remember my grandma from Bari putting raisins in hers.

Spelling is OK (braciola for plural, braciola for singular) and so appear to be raisins (uvetta) to go with it, with both veal and pig braciola. I think it's a sweet and sour recipe from the south (Bari is in Puglia) called 'braciola con uvetta e pinoli' (braciola with raising and pine nuts).

Back
Top Bottom