OOS MOGA

The silver Thomson seatpost is pretty hot..
Capture.JPG

Saturday all day at Cranks. Just say the word and the "kenny bike" will be there. @BPaze if you would like say the word and the strider will be there also.

what time are you going I can meet you there or on your way there I'm exit 30 which is really convenient for the on ramp off ramp w.e. works for you. I'll be passing along a punching bag for @Paul H. I can also take @BPaze thing off of you since I see him often.

what time are you going I can meet you there or on your way there I'm exit 30 which is really convenient for the on ramp off ramp w.e. works for you. I'll be passing along a punching bag for @Paul H. I can also take @BPaze thing off of you since I see him often.
I would guess 7:55- 8:05 we should be there. The 1st ride starts at 9:15. I will call you as we get close to exit 30.

Tire was seated this happened at 25psi on the pump. I'm waiting for my pressure gauge to show up maybe it's really off but to the touch before this happened it was not over inflated. I pumped it up walked away and it made a pop. It's got a new tube in it(had one in my bin.

How do I adjust this fork it was locked up and after a few bunny hops it came free. Seems the dial on the left still works but wondering if any other adjustments can be made since my sis is about 110ish but maybe the fork is firm enough.... Just feels like nothing to me to have it sag a ton

IMG_20190821_200426733.jpg

When it did that I grabbed my son and brought him right inside, instantly exceeded my tolerance for risk. Came back out and after 10 tries to pop it by dropping a knife on it I stabbed it to an uneventful pop, would have sworn it would make a black hole since this had the ability to release as much power as the hadron collider

Last edited:
Tire was seated this happened at 25psi on the pump. I'm waiting for my pressure gauge to show up maybe it's really off but to the touch before this happened it was not over inflated. I pumped it up walked away and it made a pop. It's got a new tube in it(had one in my bin.

How do I adjust this fork it was locked up and after a few bunny hops it came free. Seems the dial on the left still works but wondering if any other adjustments can be made since my sis is about 110ish but maybe the fork is firm enough.... Just feels like nothing to me to have it sag a ton

View attachment 103231
Maybe bad tire bead?
I have 26er tires if you need.

Back
Top Bottom