Olympic bar or trap bar;Please Help if you can please!!!

The Kalmyk

On my mistake someone was able to walk right into my garage and steal my olympic bar and all my 45lb plates!!! Good thing my bike is still at Halters cause that wouldve been go too.

If anyone has one of these and you truly dont use, I will pick it up this week for a reasonable price. I use both about 3 times a week consistently and its part of my routine. Weights are going to expensive to replace so trying to keep the recouping as low as possible.

Thank you

Where was this? It might show up on Craigslist or fb marketplace in your area.

I can't imagine that any meathead or athlete would steal in such an egregious manner. So it's probably someone who wants to sell for a quick buck and probably lives in your area (why would someone drive to a different town to steal a low value item?)

Most importantly, document the entire process so when you catch the guy in a sting, you can sell the footage to Netflix for an hour special.

Where was this? It might show up on Craigslist or fb marketplace in your area.

I can't imagine that any meathead or athlete would steal in such an egregious manner. So it's probably someone who wants to sell for a quick buck and probably lives in your area (why would someone drive to a different town to steal a low value item?)

Most importantly, document the entire process so when you catch the guy in a sting, you can sell the footage to Netflix for an hour special.
Robbinsville- so i’ve been checking all the NJ sites as well as Philadelphia. It was close to $900 in just weights, bars and kettle bells. So yeah, your logic perfect makes sense. There are a few other sites they could sell on.

Looking for optimal price from another cyclist if anyone has anything😬

Sorry to hear about this. Saw this ad and thought of you. Not sure if too far to drive

6E2E49D7-8C1A-4B78-AB5F-773959938283.png

On the bright side, maybe they saw your ripped body and wanted to be just like you?

Back
Top Bottom