Old road bike parts?

norris

Hey everyone I found an old road bike in the trash been trying to get a decent commuter bike for some time but couldn't becuase of school fees. just wanted to know if any1 has any old road bike parts laying around they don't need can sell cheap or just wanted to get rid of.

thanks in advance.

well the handle bar is dented and the wheels are dented too I got a pair of wheels but they are badly worn

Here's what I'd do. Put the bar in a vice and bend it back. Pump up the tire and bang the rim out on the curb and true it up. Not worth it investing time or money in a garbage find yet. Ride it first. Commit to commuting. Well, if it is rideable of course. In fact, depending on your commute length, elevation, and distance and your fitness I would completely ditch all the gears and ride SS. Sometimes garbage is garbage.

Nar is that you? Its Antonio!! I have handlebars for you. I can bring them to the studio.:D

Hey everyone thanks for replying I picked up an old giant road bike at a garage sale today so I'm not going to try to fix this one. Much thanks for replying.

Back
Top Bottom