Old Lionel Train Cars/Engines

Sircrashalot

I have a bunch of Lionel cars and engines in good to excellent condition (no boxes) dating to the 70's that I would be willing to sell. If anyone collects let me know and I can send you the list of what I have.

My son has a working board. I usually buy a few pieces for Christmas. Do you also have any switches, bridges, building, etc? May also be interested in an engine...

My son has a working board. I usually buy a few pieces for Christmas. Do you also have any switches, bridges, building, etc? May also be interested in an engine...

I have tons of track, risers, trestles, a bridge or two, an electric drawbridge, transformers including a #1033, switches, crossings, a building or two, a #397 coal loader all metal, some more cars not listed below, and more.....
Everything has a layer of dust on it, and has not been recently tested but is in good condition and should be in working order. Looks like the stuff dates from the 80's back to the 50's.

8773 mickey Mouse Express engine
9661 Goofy car
9662 Donald Duck car
9668 Pluto car
9183 Mickey Mouse Express caboose

8304 engine- I cant ID year on this but it is from the early 80's at latest
8020 Santa Fe engine
General No. 3 Engine #8701
8209 Engine
9302 track maint. searchlight car

8050-t tender car
W&arr tender car
9767 rail box car
7800 pepsi car
9552 western and atlantic passenger car

6420 DL&W searching work caboose circa 1949?

Boxes of track, little signs and misc. stuff.....
I think I probably have $2,000 worth of Lionel here if I were to sell it all individually.
If someone wants everything I'd sell it for $1,000 which is a conservative figure for just the engines/cars/transformers never mind the coal loader, track, small items, bridges, etc.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom