Ola

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
Sup people. Just got a bike last night. Trek 3700. Peace.
woo hooo

BTW, how did it fit in the back seat of the BMW? :lol:
 
A

Ant

Guest
Jason said:
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
Sup people. Just got a bike last night. Trek 3700. Peace.
woo hooo

BTW, how did it fit in the back seat of the BMW? :lol:
I took my F150 bitch ass. :lol:
BTW, how much did she run ya?
I got the bike, helmet, water bottle, water bottle holder, and tax for $380 OTD. Oh and they swapped out the handle bars for me so it fit better for free.
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
Sup people. Just got a bike last night. Trek 3700. Peace.
woo hooo

BTW, how did it fit in the back seat of the BMW? :lol:
I took my F150 bitch ass. :lol:
BTW, how much did she run ya?
I got the bike, helmet, water bottle, water bottle holder, and tax for $380 OTD. Oh and they swapped out the handle bars for me so it fit better for free.
That's awesome!
 
A

Ant

Guest
Jason said:
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
Jason said:
Ant said:
Sup people. Just got a bike last night. Trek 3700. Peace.
woo hooo

BTW, how did it fit in the back seat of the BMW? :lol:
I took my F150 bitch ass. :lol:
BTW, how much did she run ya?
I got the bike, helmet, water bottle, water bottle holder, and tax for $380 OTD. Oh and they swapped out the handle bars for me so it fit better for free.
That's awesome!
I know, I can't wait to get home so I can take it for a test ride!
 
A

Ant

Guest
carl said:
How was your test ride?
Oi...holy crap it was torture to be honest. I only made it about 1 mile and I thought I was going to die and my legs were going to fall off. Granted I tried going up my road so that may have been a mistake. I had to stop numerous times, it was so embarassing. I think tonight I am going to drive the bike to somewhere flat and start there. That should work out better but I'm determined to be able to do this and ride with you guys.
 

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Ant said:
carl said:
How was your test ride?
Oi...holy crap it was torture to be honest. I only made it about 1 mile and I thought I was going to die and my legs were going to fall off. Granted I tried going up my road so that may have been a mistake. I had to stop numerous times, it was so embarassing. I think tonight I am going to drive the bike to somewhere flat and start there. That should work out better but I'm determined to be able to do this and ride with you guys.
It's always hard when you are starting out. Just keep with it!
 
5

5wytchBh4kk

Guest
Jason said:
Ant said:
carl said:
How was your test ride?
Oi...holy crap it was torture to be honest. I only made it about 1 mile and I thought I was going to die and my legs were going to fall off. Granted I tried going up my road so that may have been a mistake. I had to stop numerous times, it was so embarassing. I think tonight I am going to drive the bike to somewhere flat and start there. That should work out better but I'm determined to be able to do this and ride with you guys.
It's always hard when you are starting out. Just keep with it!
yeah, I used to have great stamina, but now im a mess. tryin to make a comeback. :lol:
 
Top