Official - Utah's Football Thread

ChrisRU

Cowboys fan here. I ain't even mad because I understand the rule.

If the defense made even a couple of plays, this play wouldn't be a big deal. I am bummed that I think the cowboys could play a decent game against the Seahawks, instead the hawks will probably crush the Packers again, even more so now with a gimpy Rodgers.

Last edited:

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"
Listen, I'm realistic. No delusions here.
I'm just hoping the Packers put up a good showing in Seattle.
It was good ending the Cowboys season yesterday.

I would kill for a shot of Christie crying on Jerry Jones' shoulder. :cry:

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wouldnt mind seeing green bay beat seattle, but I wouldnt bet money on it with Rodgers on one leg. Actually in seattle, even with 3 working legs, thats tough.

Colts vs pats since Luck took over
L 42-20
L 43-22
L 59-24

Good Luck Luck.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Well Rex didn't even leave the state, and now the Jets get to see him more then they would like...

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
Well Rex didn't even leave the state, and now the Jets get to see him more then they would like...

seems like a good move for the bills - the NYC media will pay attention and he knows how to handle them, and who to call. he knows the jets and the pats well, and a little bit about the bills (since they smacked him down!) another x-jet coach heading to the superbowl....

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rex's d's are really good, unless there's 2 and a half minutes or less to play in either the half or game . Then it turns into some prevent BS that ALWAYS gives up the points.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Hey I can't stand them either, but can someone in that division locate a quarter back?I mean tannehill is like best Qb in that division other than Brady since the 90s

Patrick

Staff member
there was that one moment of glory

i'm sitting just above the upper left edge of the video - can't see if he maintained the catch, looking at the screen, looking for flags, can't believe it.

Last edited:

VelocityBoy

"Sleeveless Joe"

I can't understand it.

The biggest knock on Rex is that he couldn't develop a QB.
So he goes from a bad scenario with Sanchez & Geno to what might be an even worse situation with EJ Manual.

Did he even interview with the Niners or Falcons?
Or did they not want him?

Patrick

Staff member
maybe the jets can pick up that loser john fox....heard he can't win the big game....geez, what is up with that.

giants pick him up for a year as coordinator, and tom can gracefully retire. it comes full circle.

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I wouldnt mind seeing green bay beat seattle, but I wouldnt bet money on it with Rodgers on one leg. Actually in seattle, even with 3 working legs, thats tough.

Colts vs pats since Luck took over
L 42-20
L 43-22
L 59-24

Good Luck Luck.

Add L 45-7...man they suck

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
That GB collapse was epic

XfRvJ1H.gif

Top Bottom