*OFFICIAL* Funny Picture/GIF Thread

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Raped+by+a+bike_1bf161_5365695.gif

kevin as a kid

olegbabich

No Baseinyourfacerace :( so I will be posting stupid pictures instead of a ride reports this winter

Happy Holidays everybody!

hotgifs628.gif

durnk-santa-claus-fail-fall.gif

7emnQ.gif

rick81721

Lothar
I thought he bowed out after last year. Didn't f-odie start to write some algorithm or something?

Yeah we came up with a spreadsheet that seemed to make the point system more equitable. It was pretty complex tho, norm won't like it. Didn't realize Dave wasn't doing it - I think he has fattie fever at the moment

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Yeah no base thing this year for me. With my new roles at work I know I won't be able to update my underwear never mind another spreadsheet.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
never wrote the code, but thought that just time or distance (x2 for mtb) should do it. or the addition of the two - faster people rewarded for being fast, and tenacious people rewarded for that...think we were messing with

time x 2 + distance x(mtb ? 2 : 1) = points

is that what you remember rick?

no cold/rain/tod
no trainer
we'd need a ruling on tow path rides....they are more like road in the winter anyway.

could see a bonus point for a work commute. each way.

that would be if dave is ok with having a BIYF race as he owns the copyright.

didn't we fart around last year with the spreadsheet to see if these scenarios tighten up the race. i'm thinking D$ might be the man now.....

Last edited:

clarkenstein

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Yeah the SS is still in my google docs. I can send u the link again if u need it. There was a final formula in there

rick81721

Lothar
I couldn't find the spreadsheet but remember the idea was to reward faster road rides i.e. a 20 mph Ave ride should be more pts than a 14 mph ride

Top Bottom