OFFICIAL: 2021 Fantasy Football Thread - WE TALMBOUT PLAYOFFS OVER HERE BRO

ut oh, looks like team @Carson has stuck an abutment

giphy.gif

Huge thanks to @Patrick for starting Darnold today....

What did carolina give the jets for darnold? The Jets FLEECED them whatever it was.....And while were on the subject, they can keep Matt Rhule too.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of my beloved Jets losing to the Patriots today. It looks like THE G Men actually played some defense today.

I couldn’t take my eyes off of my beloved Jets losing to the Patriots today. It looks like THE G Men actually played some defense today.

Holy hell. Darnold looked so bad he faked an injury. Did he go out last night? Get ruffied?
And lv d during garbage time.

What a disaster. I can't wait to check the results for QB on the fa market. Could have been worse tho

Not working today but being able to drop my defense and still win

Feelsgoodman.jpg
Ditto.
Can't wait- if NO DST outscores D Henry,
I'm gonna make some noise.

Well @Pearl is off galavanting today again....and again blowing off his responsibility as our commissioner......

So, lets see what we got for Monday night miracles.....

Not much this week actually....id say just about all of these matchups are a dead carcass

Looks like @oobaa47 and me have the only slightly interesting battle left....With the dead sailors needing 26.15 points from Metcalf for the W.....Well....well...I supposed thats not impossible with metcalf being the beast that he is....However, now that Geno is slinging it?

2469e66bf94fd2fe263c215673cfd141.gif

1635177292517.png

and might I add.....2 things I knew would happen yesterday...
Tua would play his ASS off with all of the trade rumors going around....and, Jared goff would treat yesterdays game like the superbowl....both worked in my favor.

I suppose I could mentioned how @Chris26er could get 21 points out of callaway to avoid this weeks plaid skirt award....But I that would also be HIGHLY improbable....Might I add, Kudos to our young skywalker @Meatball Mia...on a day when Patrick Mahomes goes out there and just VOMITS all over the field....(10 YEARS, 503 MILLION DOLLARS YOU POOR PEOPLE OF KANSAS CITY ) She still figured out a way to win....well done kid

Then there is @Carson vs the pdogs and @jmanic ....Carson needs to ~-26 points from the saints defense....Now normally I would laugh at that...But JUST to be sure...if im @jmanic im benching my defense and going for the jugular.
finish-him-done.gif

But JUST to be sure...if im @jmanic im benching my defense and going for the jugular.
I considered that (I recall you pulled that bullshit on me a few seasons back),
but kinda want to leave them in in case they outscore Henry.

Edit: can't stop watching that gif

g-no increasing that jets draft capital!

there is no actual gif for this. like a sloth exploding
or maybe a slow drip evaporating before hitting the ground?

Jets all over the place tonight...

Geno throws an 85 yard bomb to Metcalf... Then proceeds to for 50 more yards in the entire game

Then
Screenshot_20211025-232440_Google News.jpg

The jets TRADED for Joe flaco.... they spent actual draft capital on the next ESPN sideline reporter

Back
Top Bottom