OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

3clbgk.jpg

Was good to see my Mack pick beat the Mack's. Looks like a turn might actually be happening.

This was one of those weeks where I expected to lose.....

Mack was supposed to be hurt....Oh thanks fantasy news people...Adam Shefter you useless piece of #$%^&*(
Watkins hurt
Eckler now has to share carries with Gordon
T williams is out...

So whatever....@stb222 leaves a GIFT out on the wire and I just so happened to snag it....Kevin must not be aware that Luke Falk is playing QB for the Jets and so far he is responsible for 0 jets tds and 4 defensive Tds...in 2 games...I mean this was like playing Ohio St defense vs Rutgers. HOME RUN.

Speaking of Rutgers...My man from Sayerville.....mohamed sanu...every time I bet on him as a flex play he always delivers....To me, he is the one NON loser on that whole trash can of a falcons team...they should let him play QB over Ryan.

Ok, so im now FROG STOMPING @Pearl .....

All I needed was the chiefs to show up against what Al and Chris told me 1200 times last night was a: TOTALLY BANGED UP COLTS DEFENSE.....In fact, the colts defense right now, couldnt stop New Brunswick high school, let alone the greatest qb in the history of the planet. ANYONE SEE KELCE????

giphy.gif

13 points???

WTF?

This was one of those weeks where I expected to lose.....

Mack was supposed to be hurt....Oh thanks fantasy news people...Adam Shefter you useless piece of #$%^&*(
Watkins hurt
Eckler now has to share carries with Gordon
T williams is out...

So whatever....@stb222 leaves a GIFT out on the wire and I just so happened to snag it....Kevin must not be aware that Luke Falk is playing QB for the Jets and so far he is responsible for 0 jets tds and 4 defensive Tds...in 2 games...I mean this was like playing Ohio St defense vs Rutgers. HOME RUN.

Speaking of Rutgers...My man from Sayerville.....mohamed sanu...every time I bet on him as a flex play he always delivers....To me, he is the one NON loser on that whole trash can of a falcons team...they should let him play QB over Ryan.

Ok, so im now FROG STOMPING @Pearl .....

All I needed was the chiefs to show up against what Al and Chris told me 1200 times last night was a: TOTALLY BANGED UP COLTS DEFENSE.....In fact, the colts defense right now, couldnt stop New Brunswick high school, let alone the greatest qb in the history of the planet. ANYONE SEE KELCE????

giphy.gif

13 points???

WTF?

I hate this waiver wire ranking system.....

6853b696cbe0657b6a72acd62fd93062.gif

Capture.JPG

Looks like if we do it by worse to best, I wouldve been fucked by Carson....but at least that is FAIR-ER :confused:

Still .....i'm pissed ......

images

the wheels are falling off the GUAC WAGON!!!!

giphy.gif

View attachment 107599

Looks like if we do it by worse to best, I wouldve been fucked by Carson....but at least that is FAIR-ER :confused:

Still .....i'm pissed ......

images

the wheels are falling off the GUAC WAGON!!!!

giphy.gif
Dam, ya you got BONED......But who would have thunk @stb222 would have left a gem like that sitting out there....

Eagles defense vs Luke Falk yesterday

giphy.gif

Meantime tho....@norm has 3 WRs on his team put up nearly 120 points??? WTF.

im more upset i didnt use a waiver on the eagles D, and it may be the reason i lose

even without that, seeing norms point total
giphy.gif

like, this league is so messed up

that's nothing......THIS OTHER LEAGUE IS MESSED UP ....in a good way

MTBNJ

Capture2.JPG

FF on Steroids (one other league I'm in)
Capture.JPG

**Bonus points are the shizzle!!!!!.....we need to implement them here..... receptions and runs longer than 40ys and TDs either way that are longer than 40yd get extra points.

And ironically, I dropped Will Fuller on that league (I might've dropped his ass on this league too, too many leagues to keep track of) and both Norm and this dudeman left him on the bench and still beat their opponents this week.

giphy.gif

I dont get this....What was a bigger sure thing this week?

1. Dolphins wont lose a game this week (ITS THEIR BYE WEEK)
2. ANY DEFENSE ON THE PLANET playing opposite Luke Falk will have more than 10 points?

giphy.gif
i guess im looking for a long term investment instead of a one week sure thing at this point

**Bonus points are the shizzle!!!!!.....we need to implement them here..... receptions and runs longer than 40ys and TDs either way that are longer than 40yd get extra points.
you probably want points per first down, points for hand off, points per kneel down

FOH

LATE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES BUMP

The battle of the two lowest scores, @jShort is +5.9 even with Mike Evans laying a big fat GOOSE EGG, no one saw that coming. Germy has Matt Breida left to roll against @Patrick, who I still wanna call fidodie, and his Jarvis Landry. This will be very, very very close.

Ya boy is in a real miracle situation, -38.1 with Chubby and Robbie Gould left go roll against a finished @UtahJoe Silly Nanies squad. Chubbs will need to find the end zone early and Gouldie Locks will need to send some 50+ yarders through the uprights to make this possible, otherwise I will be singing this song while I'm 3-2 tomorrow morning
giphy.gif

i guess im looking for a long term investment instead of a one week sure thing at this point

you probably want points per first down, points for hand off, points per kneel down

FOH

LATE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES BUMP

The battle of the two lowest scores, @jShort is +5.9 even with Mike Evans laying a big fat GOOSE EGG, no one saw that coming. Germy has Matt Breida left to roll against @Patrick, who I still wanna call fidodie, and his Jarvis Landry. This will be very, very very close.

Ya boy is in a real miracle situation, -38.1 with Chubby and Robbie Gould left go roll against a finished @UtahJoe Silly Nanies squad. Chubbs will need to find the end zone early and Gouldie Locks will need to send some 50+ yarders through the uprights to make this possible, otherwise I will be singing this song while I'm 3-2 tomorrow morning
giphy.gif

Now that you mention it, I'll suggest those in my other league....but Kneel down should be points off.

With these, there will be more LATE MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLES! RATINGS WOULD GO UP!!!!

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom