OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
giphy.gif

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Since this is the second request for shorter benches, I will open the floor for discussion of actually doing this.

Part of me wants to keep it at 5 just because it benefits those who draft well, but Also I think 4 may be interesting just because it makes the waiver wire pickups more interesting each week. I'm also curious if 5 bench spots makes trading more active or not versus 4...

Maybe 4 and an IR slot? I'm still not sold on 4...

Another idea:
Remove kicker and add another Flex? Or just straight up add another flex?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
Since this is the second request for shorter benches, I will open the floor for discussion of actually doing this.

Part of me wants to keep it at 5 just because it benefits those who draft well, but Also I think 4 may be interesting just because it makes the waiver wire pickups more interesting each week. I'm also curious if 5 bench spots makes trading more active or not versus 4...

Maybe 4 and an IR slot? I'm still not sold on 4...

Another idea:
Remove kicker and add another Flex? Or just straight up add another flex?

You cant do that to UTAH!!!! He loves GREG THE LEGGGGG

KAMAN, Pearl.....5 is BS....people just hog players....

I'll give you the IR spot....and I hope you get more than 1 IR during the season!!

giphy.gif

4 makes waiver and trade action moe betterer!

UtahJoe

Team Workhorse
Team MTBNJ Halter's
we dropped from like 8 to 5....I think 5 is good, I wont object to 4 tho.

And fuck all of you, Greg 4 lyfe!

I think we should be able to play 5 Qbs at once.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
in an 8 team league, 5 was ok - too many in 12. (or were we a 10 team league? i can't remember)

3 bench, 2nd flex, kicker, defensive star (or whatever that is called when you get to pick one defensive player)

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
do people hog players because they drafted well doe?
no way i would be interested in IDP, thats way too intricate for me

Patrick

Staff member

still using the bench to block, rather than fortify team. couple of injuries, or a suspension are crippling.
besides, with two defenses, two kickers, and a b/u qb, that doesn't leave much :D

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
still using the bench to block, rather than fortify team. couple of injuries, or a suspension are crippling.
besides, with two defenses, two kickers, and a b/u qb, that doesn't leave much :D
Sounds like a good reason to do some trades doe?

Why have any bench spots then lol

Patrick

Staff member
No reason to help your competition?.

But I see the point there

elzoller

El Guac-Oh

No. They Hog players because they don't know how to DRAFT. Players that sit on the bench and never see action.

I agree, no IDP....never done it, dont want to start :p

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Commish: I need to draft before 8/23. Like 8/18 to 8/22. I'll be out of the country 8/23 through the start of the season.

Top Bottom