OFFICIAL: 2019-2020 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - MY FAVORITE TIME OF THE YEAR, GUAC CUP AND GOLDEN TURD LETS DO IT BABY

@Pearl s kicker... the great Robbie Gould.... first game in his long career in which he has missed 3 field goals.... OH WHAT YUMMY DELICIOUS LUCK FOR ME

I just keep hearing that Sirius Radio add in my head.... what is Odell Beckham going to do now with a major upgrade a quarterback?

he was statistically worse than Luke Falk. LOL

ITS RANKINGS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU KNOW GENE.......
OOg0Z6f.gif

COME @jmanic......

tenor.gif

@Pearl s kicker... the great Robbie Gould.... first game in his long career in which he has missed 3 field goals.... OH WHAT YUMMY DELICIOUS LUCK FOR ME

Was playing against him on another league and was ahead until MNF....Needed him to tank....but he didn't tank enough!!!!!
Fucking Browns pieces of shit....why can't they put up a challenge

YellowOrderlyCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Lettuce take a moment to reflect upon the great Baker Mayfield's comments in August...

“I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind. … Some people overthink it. That’s where people go wrong. They forget you’ve gotta win.”

My Favorite part of that statement...."They forget you’ve gotta win.”......Said a BROWNS QB!!!!!!!!! Mind you the last Browns qb with a winning record was Bernie Kosar and I was in MIDDLE SCHOOL. ....This is Bernie Kosar in 2019...
Bernie+Kosar+6WZqKAPf7hXm.jpg

And I love Bernie, he was a great player...But he starting to look like ESPN should get a 30 fo 30 going on him soon before its too late....The last browns QB with a winning record has died at the age of 109.

Baker's stat line last night was epic....
8 of 22 for 100 yards, 0tds, 2ints, 1 fumble, 13.4 QB rating...As @jShort mentioned, he's almost good enough to play 3rd string for the Jets.

WEEK 6 POWER RANKINGS

Robbie Gould is a piece of shit. End of rant.
Here is the link to the scoreboard: https://fantasy.espn.com/football/league/scoreboard?leagueId=826501

1. @UtahJoe London Silly Nanies (5-0) +1
Utah see #1 for the first time this year, having a huge outing from his Philly D, as well as his new WR Ekeler with 15 FREAKING CATCHES WTF

2. @oobaa47 Dead Sailors (4-1) +1
Oobaa takes the trash out against Carsons trash team, led by Aaron Jones dropping 45 against the 'boys. Kind of scary that without Adams, OBJ and Cole Beasley round out the WR corps, but for now, we are ridin high.

3. @jmanic Pocket Dogs (4-1) -3
The Doggies drop their first L of the season, the Mahomes Magic wasn't enough to beat a red hot Long Duck team. Even Superman has weaknesses.

4. @Magic the Gathering (3-2) +2
Magic is riding CMC into the sunset here, as long as hes producing, this team is winning. If Melvin Gordon comes back and is Melvin Gordon of the past, this could get interesting.

5. @stb222 Long Duck Dongs (3-2) +5
Kevy slays #1 and jumps up to the top half of the rankings, making all the right moves today.

6. @jShort Shorties (3-2) +1
Aaron Rodgers is not who they thought he was going to be. Still, pulling a W, no matter how ugly without Saquon is YUGEEE For this team to stay in the hunt.

7. @Pearl Zekes Chubby Johnsons (3-2) -3
This week started off with Cooks getting a concussion and it really put the Chubby Johnsons behind the 8 ball all weekend.

8. @Norm Hippo Nipples (1-4) +3
The first win for the Nips and they blew their load all in one game, with the highest point total I think we ever had for one week with 168.8 points, even with a starting RB putting up 1.3 points. Just about every single player on this team had a YUGEEE week. I'm still skeptical; would be nice to see the points spread out through the weeks to come, but hey, a W is a W.

9. @Chris26er Bandicoots (1-4) -1
The 'coots ran into hte buzz saw this week, a solid 100+ outing is usually enough to have a close week, but not this time. I won't get on em too much. Nothing booming, but nothing totally busting. Except Julio, whats going on in Atlanta?

10. USER=7568]@Patrick[/USER] Mariani Sauce (2-3) -5
Maybe this is a bit drastic, but this team is just soooo boom or bust. This week was mostly a bust week, and it shows here. Still trying to figure out if this team is legit or not. I don't see Keenan Allen dropping 3.8 every week, but when he does.... woof.

11. @elzoller Guac-Oh (1-4) -1
What is oging on in Guacville? The QB's and RBs showed up, but was let down by the rest of the team. It's a long uphill battle from 1 and 4.

@Carson (0-5)
You know things are rough when you are starting Jason Witten at TE.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom