Official: 2018-2019 mtbNJ.com Fantasy Football League Thread - Utah wins the cup, still thinks oobaa47 is Timothy McVeigh

hunting the free agent market...player review.

When a player's last name is apt to give you a lot more Scrabble points than the player will score in fantasy points, it's an omen that he should not be on your fantasy roster.

yeah, i might have to pick him up!

They don't have internet where he is - so we can claim we tried when he gets back.....

ok, I'd just like to thank everyone for trading me their players who were all obviously on an injury time delay, literally within the week after acquiring them:

leonard fournette: proceeds to miss over half of the season right after acquiring him.....
aj green: proceeds to miss several weeks right after acquiring him....
marvin jones: proceeds to miss several weeks right after acquiring him....
doug baldwin: proceeds to miss several weeks right after acquiring him....
and then just to twist my nuts even more, I pick up keke coutee this week to insert him into my starting line up, and what happens? The very next day he appears on the injury report and is now questionable to play.....

thanks guys, way to try and sabotage the newB

me after reading all this and feeling bad for you, then seeing your locked into a playoff spot:
b0d.gif

we got real problems down here at 5-6, you aint been through anything like we have.
1eQA.gif

tenor.gif

i still cant believe i traded doug baldwin to you twice :p

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SITUATIONS

Whats the scenarioooooooo

I @fidodie is down 31.5 points agains the big Pocket Dogs p/b @jmanic. Pat has one last straw to play, none other than Dion Lewis and Corey Davis. It is very possible that he can pull this off. I wonder what the though process was of playing Wendell Smallwood?

@stb222's roll of spoiler is not over mathematically, but down 61.9 points with Lamar Miller, Hopkins and Ryan Succops gigantic leg left to play, It seems safe for @jnos to look forward to next week.

@jShort is going to hope that @UtahJoe's Deshaun Watson comes down with the shits, because it looks like his 4.2 lead will be gone in the first or second drive of this monday night game. Such is the story for the Shorties. The Jordan Howard disease is real.

LAST WEEK PLAYOFF PICTURE

So, I THINK this is how its shaking out:

Top 3 seeds
Three way battle between 8-4 teams, @jmanic, @UtahJoe and @Carson, for those two, round 1 byes in the playoffs.
If all 3 win, Carson is the odd man out and will be the three seed with the lowest PF out of the three.

Bottom 3 seeds
That leaves a 4 way battle for the final 3 spots, @oobaa47, @pearl, @Chris26er and @jnos.

@pearl is against @fidodie and must win to have a chance of being in. @pearl needs a @Chris26er or @jnos loss to get in.
@oobaa47 and @jnos play, The winner of that one is in for sure. If @pearl loses, both are in.
@Chris26er controls his own destiny against @jShort, win and in. If he loses and @pearl loses, he is in as well.

giphy.gif

MONDAY NIGHT MIRACLE SITUATIONS

Whats the scenarioooooooo

I @fidodie is down 31.5 points agains the big Pocket Dogs p/b @jmanic. Pat has one last straw to play, none other than Dion Lewis and Corey Davis. It is very possible that he can pull this off. I wonder what the though process was of playing Wendell Smallwood?

@stb222's roll of spoiler is not over mathematically, but down 61.9 points with Lamar Miller, Hopkins and Ryan Succops gigantic leg left to play, It seems safe for @jnos to look forward to next week.

@jShort is going to hope that @UtahJoe's Deshaun Watson comes down with the shits, because it looks like his 4.2 lead will be gone in the first or second drive of this monday night game. Such is the story for the Shorties. The Jordan Howard disease is real.

LAST WEEK PLAYOFF PICTURE
So, I THINK this is how its shaking out:

Top 3 seeds
Three way battle between 8-4 teams, @jmanic, @UtahJoe and @Carson, for those two, round 1 byes in the playoffs.
If all 3 win, Carson is the odd man out and will be the three seed with the lowest PF out of the three.

Bottom 3 seeds
That leaves a 4 way battle for the final 3 spots, @oobaa47, @pearl, @Chris26er and @jnos.

@pearl is against @fidodie and must win to have a chance of being in. @pearl needs a @Chris26er or @jnos loss to get in.
@oobaa47 and @jnos play, The winner of that one is in for sure. If @pearl loses, both are in.
@Chris26er controls his own destiny against @jShort, win and in. If he loses and @pearl loses, he is in as well.

giphy.gif
TL/DR, I'll assume this fits:
giphy.gif

oh baby, BIG SHAKE UP IN THE RANKING THIS WEEK

#3 gets BLOWN out by the lowly #9 team.

giphy.gif
Yes, agreed....there needs to be a BIG SHAKE UP in the power rankings........I NEED TO BE RANKED #1!!!!!!! Why? Because I STILL continue to have the most Points For in the league, despite:

1. my #1 running back being out due to a bye
2. my #2 running back played only a half of a game after being ejected
3. my #2 wide receiver out due to injury
4. my #3 wide receiver out due to injury
5. my #4 wide receiver out due to injury

I have roughly a 35 point lead against the second place Points For team with 1 game to go.

And just to add to even further obstacles for me to overcome, fournette is now suspended........

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wait. You illegally BOUGHT the #1 pick and now are whining like a big baby?

Someone suggest either a nickname or a username change for this guy.

Yes, agreed....there needs to be a BIG SHAKE UP in the power rankings........I NEED TO BE RANKED #1!!!!!!! Why? Because I STILL continue to have the most Points For in the league, despite the fact that that I trade the farm for broken dudes
FTFY

I’m just glad there’s someone more upset about Pearl’s bullshit rankings than me.

Back
Top Bottom