***OFFICIAL*** - 2013 MTBNJ Fantasy Football League Discussion

Lettuce present this years Moosefart award to none other than.........(drum roll)

DAVEEEEEEEEEE CLARK
and the AMSG

As a two year Moosefart winner....I would like to congratulate you!!!

Lets all have a drink with Dave

SM-80452.jpg

Last edited:
do you still feel the same about jake before you started playing?

No, but only because he started ray rice when he was ruled out the week he played me.

I am lucky to have snuck in, even with the total points. The weeks I lost, I lost badly. And the fantasy ties can definitely make the standings interesting.

So Dave...im taking a guess that since you named your team after Landry you must be over 35?....bc if I said the name Landry, or mentioned the ice bowl, or the invention of the 4-3 to James Pearl for example he would have a blank stare.

Lettuce present this years Moosefart award to none other than.........(drum roll)

DAVEEEEEEEEEE CLARK
and the AMSG

As a two year Moosefart winner....I would like to congratulate you!!!

Lets all have a drink with Dave

SM-80452.jpg

Damn, two years in a row....that almost takes trying

So Dave...im taking a guess that since you named your team after Landry you must be over 35?....bc if I said the name Landry, or mentioned the ice bowl, or the invention of the 4-3 to James Pearl for example he would have a blank stare.

42. Yep, family is from Dallas. The only legitimate excuse to be a cowboys fan in these parts without getting ripped apart. Even then, still a possibility.

LeRon Landry should have his last name revoked.

Funny thing was during the draft I was all set to take Russell Wilson when pearl snagged him two picks before me. This after drafting Peyton! I had to settle for romo. Looks like I gotta ride him or Alex smith to the promised land.

thank you thank you thank you... being this bad at FF is not as easy as it seems. i'd like to thank my iphone and my gym socks.

that said i didn't play last year, so this is my first year accepting this highly esteemed award.

trades? trades are good. i was hoping to pull a WR for Wilson but no one was interested, except Utah who has shit WRs

Back
Top Bottom