***OFFICIAL*** - 2013 MTBNJ Fantasy Football League Discussion

I should be there too - wherever it may be. I am completely unprepared for this. I think my first pick will be A-Rod. He plays for the Nets right?

Damn, I didnt realize the draft was this 'early'

i'm still on baseball mode!!clinched playoffs, fighting to keep the #1 spot for some extra cashola!!!

looks like i need to do some reading tonite :getsome:

FuK!!! :mad::mad:

I have to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y training course tomorrow night!!!! I have been postponing this for 4 years..hahah.

Looks like AUTOPICK for me!...Unless I figure out a way to draft from my phone, i dont think you can draft with the APP.

Doesn't matter, I will still destroy all of YOUS!!!

I have to take the S.A.F.E.T.Y training course tomorrow night!!!! I have been postponing this for 4 years..hahah.

Looks like AUTOPICK for me!...Unless I figure out a way to draft from my phone, i dont think you can draft with the APP.

hahahaha

Pretty sure I drafted from the app last year. maybe not doe :hmmm:

I just tested the APP. It works.

Class is from 6 to 9.

can we move it to 9pm? please???? :):) I will give you all free chocolate milk!!

or

better yet, postpone it to this weekend.

Village Pourhouse
For Your Fantasy Draft: Wings, Beer and a VIP Room for 12

You and 11 friends are heading to Village Pourhouse, where you’ll enter an HDTV-clad/wi-fi-enabled VIP room, devour a massive platter of wings and tap your own free-flowing personal keg. In other words, it’s exactly what your fantasy draft deserves. Or just your average Saturday...

for $450...so about $40/pop

No way. The thought of you doing this on your phone is way better.

Captain+Buzzkill+and+the+Bringdowns+Buzzkill.jpg

well, the tech guy (being me) had to call ESPN and get this damn thing sorted out. turns out i had like 4 accounts and it was crossing everything up which is why i couldn't log in last year. now i'm down to one and got things squared away. i'll see you bitches tonight.

Likely won't be able to join the shenanigans unless I can get it to work on my phone correctly. Should be able to join at some point, but may be late to the party.

well, the tech guy (being me) had to call ESPN and get this damn thing sorted out. turns out i had like 4 accounts and it was crossing everything up which is why i couldn't log in last year. now i'm down to one and got things squared away. i'll see you bitches tonight.

gif_fox_news.gif

holly fucking trombones batman!!!

4 QBs!!! and combined they merely add up to 0.87 of a QB!!

Those trombones are rusty fo shu YO!

I blame James for making me miss the draft. Although, I have a few people I wanted anyways so somehow that worked out for me.

Back
Top Bottom