October 13, 2012 ~ Ceres Park ~ JORBA Ride Series

has there been an official ruling on importing grills? it would be a propane camping type if allowed.

Since they are a "new" official group, they would prefer not to push the issue on grilling. Perhaps next year, but this year Rob asked that we refrain from using any grills for this picnic....thanks

Also, please note that I was wrong on the start time..it's 2pm and NOT 10am as previously stated by an old guy with alzheimers.:eek:

Also, please note that I was wrong on the start time..it's 2pm and NOT 10am as previously stated by an old guy with alzheimers.

Hey, wait a minute!:)

I hope a bunch of you guys are staying for the night portion, I can't make it until then

Thanks for the great ride today. Ceres is a great place. Hope to make it down more often. Also the buffalo chicken dip was tremendous.

I agree about Amy's dip...delish. Fun ride at a great park with great folk, it was a really good time!!

buffalo chip dip

It was a great day & had a good ride with some great people :)

as promised.....buffalo chicken dip recipe...

2- 8oz pkgs cream cheese
1- 8oz pkg shredded cheddar cheese
1- 6oz frank's buffalo sauce
1- 9oz pkg perdue short cuts chicken original roasted, chopped

combine cream cheese & buffalo sauce, microwave for 3 min. beat with electric mixer until smooth. add cheddar & chopped chicken to cream cheese mixture. mix well. put in pie plate & bake @ 350 for 30 min.

:) enjoy :)

big thanks to rob and everyone at ceres for hosting today's ride. some nice trail work going on. lots of fast flowy fun.

I had a great time today. Glad it was worth the trip for our northern friends and anyone else who had to travel a long way to ride today. Amy thanks for the dip and the recipe. That's the most riding I've done in over a year so I'll be feeling it tomorrow. Haha!!

A big thank you to the Ceres crew and volunteers for showing us a fun time. Your hard work is much appreciated. Ceres is certainly a South Jersey jewel. Pat and I had a great time hangin with everyone. We will be back.
Ed and Pat Gifford
the Snot Rocket tandem

Back
Top Bottom