Noob Central

LeviBrake

I’m relatively new to mountain biking. My question is what are your favorite north jersey trails. Discuss

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
I don't see any bikes for sale here...
Screen Shot 2019-10-09 at 11.17.44 AM.png

Mtbdog

I’m relatively new to mountain biking. My question is what are your favorite north jersey trails. Discuss
High Mt., The Tourne and Lewis Morris in that order. The Tourne and Lew Mo so you can ride on dirt, then High Mt. so you can ride on rocks. All 3 loads of fun. Hope this helps. Go get some! Welcome to the board!

qclabrat

Where is north Jersey? Some say I live in Central. But others tell me there is no Central. I don't eat Taylor ham or pork roll either, but people also tell me they are the same. How can they be the same but different?

LeviBrake

Where is north Jersey? Some say I live in Central. But others tell me there is no Central. I don't eat Taylor ham or pork roll either, but people also tell me they are the same. How can they be the same but different?
I’d say anything that is above the Newark longitude. And I love saying longitude.

Victor I

aka Ridgehog
Go a little further north up into NY and you get Sterling, Graham Hills and Blue Mountain... If we are talking north NJ fun rocks Ringwood, Jungle, High Mountain, Split Rock- Wildcat, Allamuchy North. A little flow would be Stevens.

Mtbdog

@LeviBrake OOS is a group of riders that do no drop/casual rides all the time, look for rides in the "OOS Post Away" thread for up to date info. Fun rides with fun peeps. Hope to see you on the trails soon!

Top Bottom