NINER DEMO DAY with the red bicycle

Any chance of bringing any Small or Extra-Small bikes? My 5'4" wife is getting the new bike itch.

looks like i'm going to have a busy day. if i go anyone willing to link up with me and give me a good loop to demo on? i have been a few times but its far from being a park i know well.

Does niner make 27.5?

5'4" even on a xxs 29er bike might be a stretch?

Thoughts?

Does niner make 27.5?

5'4" even on a xxs 29er bike might be a stretch?

Thoughts?

then they would have to be called "seven fiver'er"

buddy of mine who is around 5'5 demoed the small air9 at jungle last year. said it fit him perfect. stand over was great. and he has short Filipino legs.

though not niner, my gf who is 5'0 found a small marin 29er than also fit her just fine though the toe overlap looked ridiculous at that frame size. she opted for a 650b

im not gonna start a wheel size debate but if anyone who is in the market for any bike should actually ride as many bikes as humanly possible and not limit to a particular size, if so why bother asking?

damn short filipino legs, lol, got me a pair of those myself.hahaha

Thanks to Jonathan / Red Bicycle Studio and Niner bikes for a great demo weekend.
Weather was perfect. I had a blast riding the different Niner bikes.

Thanks for hosting this event. My wife demoed a couple ridiculously high-end bikes then got on her beloved old ti hardtail and said it felt broken. She almost cried.

Back
Top Bottom