Nicely Built Titanium MTB

Ted Gormley

For sale is a 26" TST titanium mountain bike, size medium. I'm 6ft exactly and it fits me perfectly as you see it, but can fit someone a lot shorter. I think I'm about as big as the size will allow. I can take measurements if requested

The bike is in excellent condition. TST is the company that built ti frames for Kona, Ibis, Titus, Tomac, Mongoose, and provided titanium to most of the bike industry. This was their in house design. Its a straightforward frame, but the built quality is on par with the best frames out there. I never really got a chance to ride it often, it probably has less than 500 miles on it. Its set up as follows-

2013 RockShox Reba Solo Air
Mavic Crossmax SL disc wheels with Mavic hubs and Mavic bladed spokes
Maxxis Ardent 2.35 tires, barely ridden
Shimano XTR/XT drivetrain/shifting
Chris King Headset
Thomson Elite seatpost
Fizik Gobi saddle
Origin8 ProPulsion stem
Origin8 ProPulsion carbon handlebars
Salsa lock on grips
Avid BB7 disc brakes

I will also include a Carver titanium handlebar, a second set of Maxxis Ardent tires and a set of ITS Microknobby II tires which are great for the street.

SOLD

My schedule is flexible and I can meet up with you wherever.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• IMG_6644.JPG
    IMG_6644.JPG
    148.9 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_6645.JPG
    IMG_6645.JPG
    102.4 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_6646.JPG
    IMG_6646.JPG
    120.1 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_6647.JPG
    IMG_6647.JPG
    109.1 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_6649.JPG
    IMG_6649.JPG
    84.8 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_6650.JPG
    IMG_6650.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
The ti is nice but I think 26ers are tough sells these days. Can you run bigger wheels?

I don't think there's clearance for 27b in the rear and definitely not on the Reba. I know 26 isn't as popular right now. Hey if it doesn't sell I'll put on my ITS Microknobbies and it will be a wicked city bike...

Last edited:
No doubt, wish I still had my 96 Aquila for nostalgia. But a 4th bike, I don't know.
funny you mention the Aquila, my first mtb (well sort of), I have the matte white in medium
just reconditioned it this week and donating to a friend's wife in need of a bike, was holding it too long for nostalgia as well

funny you mention the Aquila, my first mtb (well sort of), I have the matte white in medium
just reconditioned it this week and donating to a friend's wife in need of a bike, was holding it too long for nostalgia as well
Mine was dark purple, and I too gave it away.

Back
Top Bottom