Newbie!!!

mcim29

Hey All,

New guy in this forum, looking for a crew to go out riding with.
I just recently got into MTBing last year, my back round is BMX racing when I was a kid. I also just bought my first full suspension bike a 07 Stumpy it's great. If you want to ride hit me back........

mcim29

Hey All,

I just recently got into MTBing last year, my back round is BMX racing when I was a kid. I also just bought my first full suspension bike a 07 Stumpy it's great. If you want to ride hit me back........

NJ-XC-Justin

KY-DH-Freddy
Hey All,

Welcome. Mountain biking rules. I see you're in Clifton -- where are you riding? You're probably 30 minutes from Ringwood which is where I go most weekends. Let me know, I'll probably go out next Saturday morning.

mcim29

I usaully ride at Lewis Morris and Mills in Montclair. I have also riden at Shepards Lake and I rode Cannonball a few times. That sounds good for me where do you ride in Ringwood?

elzoller

El Guac-Oh
another one from Clifton!! :getsome:

welcome to the site....i mostly ride in Ringwood too, not too far from us.

mcim29

Lets all get a group ride together and explore the wilderness of JERSEY!!!!!!!!
Yes another from Clifton who else is from here? I just got back from Lewis Morris what a good workout today, the quads feel like jello.

So what do you say who is in for next weekend?

Top Bottom