Newbie saying hey!

Trinzushi

Hey there!

I've been checking around this site for a short period of time and it has already been very helpful... I just started riding about 4 weeks ago. I used to ride when I was a kid, but I have been trying to save up for a bike all year. I got an entry level Jamis trail x2 for now, and if I can get any better I am planning to upgrade... I've been riding Mahlon Dickerson and the trails in Kittatinny for the past month..

I am so very excited to see all of the advice and the group rides here! Glad to know I won't always have to ride alone! I just need to get my endurance up so I don't slow anyone down first! LOL

first...welcome aboard there are beginner rides starting up in your area, check out the rides section.

Good information and some chop busting here too. Ride as much as you can, best way to get in riding shape is...ride! Cool thing is you'll eventually get in decent enough shape that you can stop worrying about making it up stuff and just have fun riding.
Welcome!

Thanks all! I'm lucky that I have a diverse amount of trails to chose from where I live.. Nothing is too far of a drive. I saw the beginner rides and I am excited! Just trying to get my endurance up. Wouldn't want to be the snail holding everyone back !!!

Back
Top Bottom