New Trail build

V-Dub

We have a good deal of new trail to build this year and we will have our first monthly build on Saturday April 17 9am to 12pm. Meet us at the gate, we'll get organized and head in. Wear sturdy shoes bring gloves, water, mask and such, JORBA will provide all the tools needed. We will be planning more build this season so stay tuned if you can't make this one

serviceguy

We have a good deal of new trail to build this year and we will have our first monthly build on Saturday April 17 9am to 12pm. Meet us at the gate, we'll get organized and head in. Wear sturdy shoes bring gloves, water, mask and such, JORBA will provide all the tools needed. We will be planning more build this season so stay tuned if you can't make this one
Never rode JH, is the gate the parking lot in front of the airport? Is the TM area far from the parking lot? Planning to ride to location if I can make it.

serviceguy

This is awesome! I can't make it this weekend but will aim for the next one.

You live ten minutes away from Jungle and have never ridden there.
a - it's not 10 minutes for me, since I've got my road bike I made a vow not to drive within a certain amount of miles from my house

b - I know, I know. I haven't ridden anything else than Ringwood in a while. I did ride my road bike on my way back home from Town Cycles just to 'scout' the location though, does it count?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
it's not 10 minutes for me, since I've got my road bike I made a vow not to drive within a certain amount of miles from my house

I guess "because I live too close to them" is a perfectly reasonable reason to have never ridden the best legal mountain bike trails in the state.

I did ride my road bike on my way back home from Town Cycles just to 'scout' the location though, does it count?

No. Please make an exception and drive your mountain bike to Jungle.

serviceguy

I guess "because I live too close to them" is a perfectly reasonable reason to have never ridden the best legal mountain bike trails in the state.
Not close enough, I do ride RW...
No. Please make an exception and drive your mountain bike to Jungle.
I'm a stickler. Meet my road bike...
EC8F65EE-8A4E-41F2-8DB7-C3A6F89633D2.jpeg

V-Dub

This is awesome! I can't make it this weekend but will aim for the next one.

You live ten minutes away from Jungle and have never ridden there.
Our plan is to have one weekend build a month and probably throw in a weeknight session or two as we are able. We'll post here, on the socials and on the JORBA site.

V-Dub

Never rode JH, is the gate the parking lot in front of the airport? Is the TM area far from the parking lot? Planning to ride to location if I can make it.
If you never have than you should. You can ride up, depending on how you go it about 10 - 15 minutes to get to the build site which is just off the east side of Ryno.

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Out for this one , got lured away by glen park laps . Hope to make the next one

V-Dub

We will be digging some new stuff again on Sunday 5/2 9am - 12pm , same story meet at the gate a few minutes early then we'll drive in. Come on out it would be great to get this loop done before summer.
As always go to JORBA,com for more info.

V-Dub

We're gona throw in a build session on Tuesday 4/27 at 5pm , meet at the gate.
If you're late ride up to the rock rollers at the top of Otterslide / Ryno and you should see or hear us from there

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions