New to the forum! Allaire/ North Jersey

Tallride

Hey everyone!

I've been meandering my way around the forum for the past couple of months and finally got approved to post! :) Anyway, I've met some of you on the Allaire beginner rides and have probably come across you on the trails on other days. As you might have guessed by my name, i'm a tall dude (6'9" to be exact). I ride a 29" Diamondback Recoil FS and a Kona Lanai' Hardtail. Recently I've been mainly on the Allaire State park trails and have come across alot of great riders, but my scholarly calling has relocated me to Northern NJ. So soon I'd be looking to ride some of the trails in the area. So to wrap it up, I'm looking forward to being a part of this community (on and offline), looking forward to meeting everyone, and looking forward to ride some new trails!:D

Welcome aboard there are some great trails up north plus the pump track sure you will find stuff to ride.

Hey everyone!

...but my scholarly calling has relocated me to Northern NJ. So soon I'd be looking to ride some of the trails in the area.

Welcome aboard!!! Can you define Northern NJ for there is somewhat of a debate on what really defines Northern, Central, and Southern NJ?

Back
Top Bottom