New to North Jersey.

Tim S.

Hey all,

Just moved back home to NJ (I'm in Sussex) from FL (I did the opposite of what most people do lol). Anyways, I have been riding for a few years now and absolutely love it and was wondering if anyone had any good trails they could recommend? I've been to Wawayanda and High Point, but nothing else. And does anyone do group rides every weekend or so? Would love to meet new people and make new friends! Thanks!

Tim

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome to NJ and the forum.

Those are some great places to ride, but you also have Ringwood, Jungle Habitat, and a few in the Allamuchy area (Allamuchy, Stephens, Deer Park and KSVP). There really is a smorgasbord of awesome stuff here in NJ.

There are a few group rides that can be found here: http://www.meetup.com/njmountainbiking/

I'm usually riding one or combination of either Allamuchy, Stephens, Deer Park, or KSVP at least once a weekend.

Feel free to send me a PM if you want a tour.

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome back to that same old place you laughed about.
Make sure Reggie gives you a tour of TOS, the new white trail is awesome.

greeek32

@Tim S. Don't forget about Mountain Creek Bike Park! Great DH and XC trails (anyone who raced this last weekend there will attest). @Team Town Cycle does a group ride there almost every Thursday evening at 5:30 during the summer.

Top Bottom