New to MTB with some goals...

factory3

Hi,

I live in the Marlboro area (moved up from NC a few month ago) and want to get started exploring the local trails. I am familiar with the area since I've lived in CNJ before but never used the local trails during that time. I've owned a low end Diamondback HT for a few years but never got really into it since I am primarily on my road bike.

Last year I took part in the Leadville lottery due to some friends in Utah who were riding the race and got in at the first try. Now I feel the pressure to get going and to get used to riding on trails. I did sign up for the Wilmington Whiteface race in upstate NY in June to see if I can keep up with the crowd.

The beginner ride on Tuesdays at Allaire Park seems like the right place to start my off-road experience. I am looking forward to get going.

Tuesday night at alaire is a great place to ride and meet people. They also do trail maintenance on Sunday mornings throughout the summer.

The board also post social no drop rides at other parks. This is a great way to rode at other parks.

Welcome to the board!!

Jumping right in! Like that.

good luck, and keep at it.

Welcome aboard... And as someone who rides Allaire quite a bit I think the Tuesday night ride is a lot of fun we try to roll at 6 and it is a casual no drop fun pace. moat people leave with a smile and meet other people to ride with. So come on out...

Back
Top Bottom