New Shimano XT 10 speed crankset, M-540 clipsless SPD pedals and free shoes

Shimano XT M770 Hollowtech II Crankset w/ BB - 175mm 44-32-22T (10 Speed) Weight is 853g.

This is a new XTM770 10-speed Crankset that has never been ridden but has been installed on a bike. You will see in the pictures that the chainrings have zero wear. There is one mark from installation on the non-drive crank arm that can be seen in the picture. All items including bottom bracket and spacers are included. Original packaging is not included and you will need a special wrench or bike shop for installation.
$200 obo

The Shimano M540 SPD bike pedals feature an open pattern that helps shed mud for worry-free riding. Fluorine-coated binding claws allow for easy entry and release. Pedals are dual-sided for easy entry and feature strong, durable chromoly spindles with 8mm Allen wrench mounts. Low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axles.

These pedals are very lightly used and are in excellent condition. <10rides; mostly road; only once on a dry trail. I decided that I prefer platforms. They are clipless but also come with a removable mini-platform for one side if you are not fully commited. I have two types of cleats for them: the standard and the multi-directional release type. Basically everything you could want if you are not sure what about clipless and would want to try it out.
$50 obo

I also have a free pair of used Shimano SH-MT-40 shoes in good shape. They are European size 45 which is supposed to be Men's 10.5 but they seem closer to a 10 to me. Currently spoken for.

Last edited:
Pictures can be seen here: http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/album.php?albumid=340

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Attachments

• P6030001.jpg
    P6030001.jpg
    340.8 KB · Views: 53
  • P6030002.jpg
    P6030002.jpg