New riding video

crankspanker

Crossed the river this past Monday to do some riding @ Stephen's and had a blast rippin' through the trails there! I want to thank Stratocaster for the map posted in this forum which was right on,as well as, JORBA:D. I didn't get to cover as much as I hoped to because of the time filming takes up, but, everything I rode on couldn't have pleased me more.
-RED/WHITE to
-WHITE to
-PINK(all of PINK) to
-BROWN (unmarked) to
-WHITE to
-UNMARKED INTERCONNECTOR TO BLUE(nice climb!) to
-UNMARKED INTERCONNECTOR OFF BLUE AND WHITE(sick-ass fast descent) to
-WHITE to
-RED/WHITE
Enjoy the video.:popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmdTAAc42NU

Thanks for sharing, I find it very cool to watch my stomping grounds in vids I can recount every inch...

very cool video dude looks like you were rolling on the downhill..

Thank you all for the positive feedback! I truely wanted to go faster and faster the further I followed the trails in there. Hopefully if I return this Sunday, I would like to pull off a "Full Monty".

As for the final descent in the vid, that was a bear of a climb (only one switchback @ the top), but, worth every minute for the descent after.

nice vid. very well made, i like the multiple camera angles. A+ production.

Really great video, had to show it to my family, so they know where I disapear to after work.

I ride Stephens alot and your video is excellent. I sent it to my friends to try and get them out with me. Great ride, great park and thanks....

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions