New Here & Hope to Help

ZEvenEsh

Yo Bros & Ladies

I've been riding for a long time, since I was a kid in the 80s, BMX bikes like Predator and then DYNO

Yep. Old School, ha ha

I ride my 29ers and still use old school pedal with no clips, it slows me down a bit, but I feel more freedom

I have a Giant 29er and am picking up a TREK 29er NO shocks NO gears in 2 weeks b/c I live in Manasquan and ride more often now at Allaire which doesn't need much shocks

I used to ride Cheesequake and Hartshorne when I lived in Edison but with my busy life as a family man and a gym owner I go to Allaire as it's 5 minutes away

If you guys ever need added training say the word, my gym is in Manasquan called Underground Strength Gym

Psyched to be here

Happy New Year all!

Z

wow z you are way cool, wish i lived near manaskuak to pick up weights and put them down. unfotunately i live in hillbilly land where most don't know this speak. but hey you ride bikes so thats all that madders :p

welcome!!!

Welcome!
I may take you up on that offer. I have a ....weak....shoulder and a belly flab that just doesnt seem to go away :(

what u sven. things are a little slow now over the holidays but things will pick up after the new year. post up any questions u may have about winter riding such as what gloves, shoes, tires, bike...
and allaire is a real popular winter spot to ride, it drains well and the trails flow.

Welcome aboard
Don't listen to to these people Allaire is to sandy to be fun...

Back
Top Bottom