New Guy on site

Valsmere

Hey all,
New guy here sort of anyway. I rode a long time ago bmx and mountain bikes. Life got in the way and flash forward to now I got back into it. Originally from the Vernon area now I reside in Camden County. I bought a Cannondale Cujo two years ago and a Jekyll 2 (second hand) last year. Love getting back into the sport just takes a little longer due to my age and work schedule but really enjoying it. I rode a few times at Kresson and Cooper River Trails in Cherry Hill, home town. Looking to expand my riding area this year. I stumbled onto this site and its got some great info. Hope to see you guys out there.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Welcome! Great community here... When things get back to more normal, keep an eye out for group rides to try new parks and meet more peeps.

JDurk

Welcome, Camden County here as well. In addition to Kresson and the trails around Cooper River, there's trails at Camden County College in Blackwood, Rowan College of SJ (formerly GCC) in Sewell, Black Run Preserve in Evesham, Ceres Park in Mantua. Cross the bridge and there's Belmont and Wissahickon in West Philly, Pennypack Park in NE Philly. Plenty of locations around.

Valsmere

Welcome, Camden County here as well. In addition to Kresson and the trails around Cooper River, there's trails at Camden County College in Blackwood, Rowan College of SJ (formerly GCC) in Sewell, Black Run Preserve in Evesham, Ceres Park in Mantua. Cross the bridge and there's Belmont and Wissahickon in West Philly, Pennypack Park in NE Philly. Plenty of locations around.

Awesome! they are all on my list this year. I am actively setting aside time to ride this year and making a list. I have been checking out Allaire State Park as well.
https://www.mtbnj.com/forum/forums/allaire-state-park.49/post-thread

robcleary

Welcome fellow Cherry Hill MTBer 🤙 some great recommendations on here already, I definitely suggest adding White Clay/Middle Run to your list! It's down near Newark, DE, about an hour away with a fairly easy ride down 295 to Delaware Memorial. Some of the best flow trails within an hour of CH in my opinion (plus they have a pump track and a skills park if you're into skinnies and features). Maurice River Bluffs is also a great stop if you're on the way to the Shore, just off 55 near Millville (also about an hour from CH). And finally Six Mile is totally worth a trip up to when the weather dries up.

Top Bottom