New Bridge by the River..

krink

Eddie Munster
Its gone! WTF. That was a great bridge, now the old one is back. Anyone know what happened?
What you talkin bout Willis.;*)

IMG_0452.jpg

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Its gone! WTF. That was a great bridge, now the old one is back. Anyone know what happened?

View attachment 174200
I can’t speak to what happened to the other bridge, but every time I ride across that metal bridge, I’m half expecting it to collapse under me.
That is the sketchest bridge in the park. Its always moving for the next rider approaching it.
And if Goz feels its gonna collapse under his weight then how do you think I feel. Uggh

Last edited:

Bisquick

While I am proud to say I have rode across the metal dozens of times without eating shit, I know it's only a matter of time before I do.

Was really sad to see the improved bridge gone.

Johnny Utah

View attachment 174200
I ride this on the reg. The bridge that was in there a few weeks ago that was made of pallet wood was sketchy AF. Like solid for a month or two but after a season that thing would have dropped into the river with someone on it like a lead brick. There is a reason pallet wood is free, cool for hipster wall art but structure…not so much. Thankfully the last big storm we had took it away down the river. The metal bridge will probably outlast us all.

BTW, I lost a purple speedometer where that bridge is in 96, if you see it hit me up.

Bikeworks

That is the sketches bridge in the park. Its always moving for the next rider approaching it.
And if Goz feels its gonna collapse under his weight then how do you think I feel. Uggh
Got me like that, went right OTB. Thankfully the bike landed on top of me so no damage....to the bike 😆

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions