New addiction , problem?

Does this go away?

• Total voters

TNR25

I've been having problems keeping my mind off of riding my new bike! I've tried to get everyone I know to get a bike at this point. Everything I see while driving or riding my motorcycle I think to myself that I want to ride my bike on it or off it. I'm constantly looking at things to buy for me and the bike. Does this go away?!?

Attachments

• 20180928_112042.jpg
    20180928_112042.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 183

Godzilla

I voted no.
And only because i know the feeling hahaha
This is why we ride together and i call you my best friend , we think alike. And damn your bike looks nice in the pic. I mean its a badass bike to begin with, but the pic is sweet

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
That's awesome, I need to see more pics. I have about the same amount of bike all over the house and it looks like a mess. You must have a deep garage

come to a wildcat wednesday (10/17 next one for me) - will give a bike and beer tour @ Bill's garage.

Last edited:

olegbabich

It never goes away, but you will get over this bike, when you get another.

I have no problem getting bikes, I just have a problem selling them.

Right now in the garage - 12 bicycles with another 3 in long term project mode. (Mrs. Oleg owns 2.5) the rest are mine. (somewhere in a basement there is 1 unicycle)

There are also 5 motor bikes.

This is a full blown addiction to all things on 2 wheels.

1st step is admitting you have a problem. (problem of not having enough free time)

Have fun with your new bike. :)

Top Bottom